ABOUT LIFE FOR ONE MORE
“The LORD has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” (Micah 6:8)
Life for One More is the community of donors supporting Options Pregnancy and Sexual Health Resources (also known as Options for Women), a nonprofit, faith-based organization that has provided women and men with life-affirming reproductive and sexual health services since 1984. Our Dover, NH-based medical center offers pregnancy testing, limited obstetrical ultrasounds, pregnancy decision information, nursing consultations, and limited STD testing and treatment. We also provide prenatal/parenting education and support and mental health services addressing the areas of relationship, anger, anxiety and depression.
Each of our services is offered free of charge thanks to individuals, families, churches, and businesses in the Seacoast area who want to assure that every person, regardless of socio-economic status, has access to quality, life-affirming care. Our deeply held commitment to serving our community with compassion and hope is the foundation of all that we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CARE
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately.
- Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All our advertising and communication is truthful and honest and accurately describes the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by appropriately screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose, mission and vision.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- Each of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Are you ready to join our mission? Consider donating today.